1. Steam lorry built by A.W. Berry for Colchester Brewing Company. Registration F536. Built 1902-03 [ Modern Transport, 27 February 1937 ]
Image ID AWB_FLT_001
2. Some of Berry's fleet. Bus F9245, lorry LN3317 (with A.W. Berry to its right ?), CD710, A6653 and F..453.
Image ID AWB_FLT_021
3. Berry Motor Omnibus Service bus HK908. Wells, 30 hp Dorman Engine, acquired November 1915.
Image ID AWB_FLT_027
4. A.W. Berry. Charabanc HK7215. Dennis 40hp 29 seat charabanc, acquired March 1920.
Image ID AWB_FLT_033
5. A.W. Berry Works Outing.
Notes from Brenda Stacey: AWB far left, Stan far right, Herb driving. The man behind Herb is his father-in-law, Edward May. He ...
Date: cJuly 1922
Image ID AWB_FLT_041
6. Berry's Motor Omnibus Service. Colchester & District. Colchester 102.
Double decker LC7804.
Image ID AWB_FLT_045
7. A new AEC bus. No registration plates. Photograph is in Berry Family papers so probably the bus was to join their fleet.
Image ID AWB_FLT_051
8. AEC Regal HX4358 outside Berry's works in Colchester. HX4358 acquired June 1931. Park Royal body ex AEC demonstrator.
A.W. Berry were running horse drawn ...
Date: cJune 1931
Image ID AWB_FLT_053