A Primrose Bus in 1920 parked in High Street near the entrance to Captains Road prior to leaving on a school trip to London Zoo. Headmaster Mr. Green with the top hat can be seen on the upper deck at the rear of the bus. Ernie Fenn on the outside of the bus is fixing the destination sign in the small window. The bus is HK5195.
Photo: Ron Green Collection
Image ID RG03_445
Category 1 Transport - buses and carriers
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.