Interior of St. Peter's Church, West Mersea.
This East Window was built in 1905, to the memory of Mr H.E Green. The Church still had oil lighting when this picture was taken. A Hammond postcard, which dates it to around 1911.
Photo: Mersea Museum - Hardy Weaver Collection
Image ID MMC_P755_063
Category 1 Mersea-->Buildings
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.