Search for Image ID "" |
Digby's 1926 Austin Chummy TW6307. It was used to deliver paraffin on the island for many years, and dropped out of use in the late 1940s. When Digby's closed in the 1980s, it was found in the shed at the back of the shop. It was sold at auction and has since been restored.
Photo: Mersea Museum - David O'Connor
Image ID DCR_001_001
Category 1 Mersea-->Shops & Businesses
Category 2 Transport - buses and carriers
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.